The Master of Science in Foreign Service program cultivates relationships with several organizations in the public, private and nonprofit sectors to provide students with exclusive internship opportunities. In addition, these partnerships give students a competitive advantage when seeking highly competitive and sought-after internships. Please find below our current formal and informal partnerships with international organizations.
Formal partnerships are governed by a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the organization and MSFS. There is guaranteed financial support from MSFS to students selected for these internships.
Informal partnerships include all arrangements not governed by a formal MOU. These include named Georgetown MSFS Fellowships and legacy positions where there is traditionally an MSFS student occupying an internship in that organization.
- The Advocacy Project
- Africa Gender Innovation Lab
- Astris Finance
- Bancroft Global Development
- German Marshall Fund
- IFC- Joint Capital Markets Program (J-CAP) team
- IMPAQTO (Ecuador Social Enterprise)
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Intergovernmental Group of Twenty-Four (G24)
- International Youth Foundation
- ITI Council
- Milken Institute
- Open Government Partnership
- PeaceTech Lab
- Rockefeller Group
- Social Impact, Inc.
- UK Government
- UNDP – UN South South Cooperation
- World Federation of Exchanges
- Women’s Refugee Commission (WRC)
- World Bank Treasury
- World Bank Governance GP
For more information regarding internship partnerships, please contact Rachel Antoun.