* Special Notice:
Georgetown MSFS remains open and dedicated to excellence in providing key services to our community. But, in response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and the decision to shift to a virtual environment, we have decided to suspend all on-site class visits and information sessions. For more information on the University’s response to COVID-19, please visit www.georgetown.edu/coronavirus. You can also email MSFS to be connected to the appropriate MSFS representative to answer your question: email@example.com. Available 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. ET Monday–Friday.
You are welcome to visit campus for an information session, sit in on a class (arranged by the MSFS Admissions Office), and meet with current students. While we cannot accommodate drop-in visitors, you can always schedule your visit using the options below.
Information sessions will be offered most Mondays at 4:00pm and Fridays at 2:00pm, except during holidays. The session (capped at five attendees) includes a brief presentation by an admissions representative and provides you with an opportunity to ask any relevant questions about the program. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about information sessions.
We can arrange for you to meet with an MSFS student and visit a class. We ask that you provide us with at least a one-week notice to make arrangements. You will receive a confirmation from email@example.com with the contact information of the hosting student. Please allow 48 hours for this confirmation. See the list of classes to visit below.
- 9:30 am – 12:00 pm The Rise of Autocracies
- 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm Corporate Responsibility, Business & Society
- 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm Cybersecurity: Business/Government/International Community
- 9:30 am – 12:00 pm International Mediation: Strategy/Methods
- 9:30 am – 12:00 pm Foundations of Corporate Finance
- 9:30 am – 12:00 pm Development Policy: Market/Government Failures
- 11:00 am – 1:30 pm Gender, International Security & Development
- 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm International Project Finance
- 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm Global Institutions:UN& Beyond
- 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm Financing Social Impact
- 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm Practice of Policy Tradecraft
- 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm Identity & Conflict
- 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm Conflict Management & International Security
- 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm Financial Inclusion
- 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm Principled Leadership (starts Feb 28)
- 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm Media & World Affairs
9:30 am – 12:00 pm Practice of Policy Tradecraft
- 9:30 am – 12:00 pm Organizational Behavior
- 9:30 am – 12:00 pm Fragility, Conflict & Violence
5:00 pm – 7:30 pm Practical Evaluation
- 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm Investment in Emerging Markets
Personal interviews are not offered, except for BSFS/MSFS and BSBA/MSFS candidates, for whom an interview is required.