Prospective applicants are welcome to visit the school, attend information sessions, sit in on classes (arranged by the MSFS Admissions Office) and meet with current students. While we cannot accommodate drop-in visitors, there are various ways to arrange a visit to campus:
Information sessions will be offered most Mondays at 4:00 p.m. and Fridays at 2:00 p.m., except during holidays. The session (capped at five attendees) includes a brief presentation by an admissions representative and provides prospective students with an opportunity to ask any relevant questions they might have about the program. Prospective students should sign up for an information session here: Information session sign up. Email MSFS at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The MSFS Admissions Office will be happy to arrange for you to meet with an MSFS student and visit a class. We ask that you provide us with at least a one-week notice to make arrangements. To schedule a class visit, sign up here: Class visits. You will receive a confirmation from email@example.com with the contact information of the hosting student. Please allow 48 hours for this confirmation. See the list of classes to visit below.
- 9:30am-12:00pm Global Power & Governance Today
- 5:00pm-7:30pm Political Risk Assessment
- 5:00pm-7:30pm Fragile States in Africa
- 5:00pm-7:30pm Global Business & Public Political Pract
- 5:00pm-7:30pm Corporate & Public Diplomacy
- 5:00pm-7:30pm Engaging Change: MENA
- 6:30pm-9:00pm Private Equity – Frontier Markets
- 9:30am-12:00pm NATO: Are alliances still needed?
- 2:00pm-4:30pm Intl Trade & Economic Diplomacy
- 5:00pm-7:30pm International Law
- 9:30am-12:00pm Diplomatic/Military Statecraft
- 9:30am-12:00pm International Negotiations
- 2:00pm-4:30pm The Future of Diplomacy
- 2:00pm-4:30pm Human Rights Policy Lab
- 5:00pm-7:30pm Global Finance
- 9:30am-12:00pm Public Diplomacy
- 3:30pm-6:00pm Petroleum in Global Econ
- 6:30pm-9:00pm Public Comm & Natl Security
- 9:30am-12:00pm Globalization: Inter-societal Relations
- 2:00pm-4:30pm Tech4Development
Personal interviews are not offered, except for BSFS/MSFS and BSBA/MSFS candidates, for whom an interview is required.
Inclement weather announcements are posted online at the University Operating Status page. MSFS follows the procedures for the “Main Campus.”