The total cost of attendance for the 2018-2019 school year is $79,100: $52,962 for tuition and mandatory fees and $26,138 for living expenses and other indirect costs. See a more detailed breakdown of expenses.
- JD/MSFS tuition for the year the student takes courses exclusively at the School of Foreign Service will be the current annual tuition for the MSFS Program. Tuition for the remaining years will be charged at the Law Center rate.
- MSFS/MBA students pay MBA tuition rates.
While students are ultimately responsible for financing their graduate education, there are several sources of financial assistance on which MSFS students rely (including personal resources, loans and scholarships). Learn more about:
- Scholarships (MSFS Merit-Based Scholarships)
- U.S. Federal Need-Based Financial Aid
- U.S. Federal Need-Based Financial Aid: Example Loan Packages
- Other Assistance
- International Students
- Internship Support
- External Resources (Outside of Georgetown)
The Office of Student Accounts (OSA) handles billing and method of payment information.