Randolph College, Global Studies
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Washington DC
- Editorial Intern (Middle East Program – Sada Journal): Editorial, research, and content support for operations of a think –tank publication focusing on analysis of political, security, and governmental issues in North Africa, the Levant and the Gulf.
- eModeration, London, UK
- Moderator/Community Manager: English/Arabic online moderator for eModeration. This is an international company which provides user and social media management services for a number of high profile brand advertising campaigns worldwide, flagship TV channels, global news broadcasters and corporate communities.
- American Academy of Diplomacy, Washington DC
- Program Intern: Logistical, research, and administrative support for operations of a membership-based organization of former US ambassadors and executive-level foreign policy practitioners, under supervision of Program Director.
- Qatar Embassy, Washington DC
- Intern/ Assistant to Political Advisor: Internship entailed periods in multiple offices embassy-wide, including stints in the Cultural and Defense Attaches, the Congressional Affairs and Public Relations Offices, as well as the Consular Affairs office and Accounting Division.
- Equal Rights Center, Washington DC
- Tester: The Equal Rights Center (ERC) is a national non-profit civil-rights organization dedicated to promoting equal opportunity through engaging in comprehensive civil-rights investigation and advocacy for all protected classes under both federal and local law.
- Pickering Fellow
- Department of State: Office of the Secretary - Operations Center (Expected Summer 2016)
- Department of State: Foreign Embassy (Expected Summer 2017)